Professional links and organizations/groups we follow:
▪ CCNM Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine is the medical school in Toronto where Dr. Kirk received her training.
▪ BINM – The Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine. Western Canada’s only accredited naturopathic medical school is where Dr. Nakama recieved his medical training.
▪ CNDA College of Naturopathic Doctors of Alberta. Check to see that your naturopathic doctor is a member, and find out information on Naturopathic Medicine in Alberta.
▪ CAND – Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors. The national association for qualified naturopathic doctors across Canada.
▪ APND Association of Perinatal Naturopathic Doctors. Find Naturopathic Doctors focused on supporting pregnancy and birth.
▪ IQ Air The very best air filters you can buy for your home. Note, professional code available to our patients for a discount on your purchase.
▪ Naturopathic Medical Education This table compares naturopathic medical education with the conventional medical programs at three major U.S. schools.
▪ Bowtech This site offers information on the original Bowen technique.
▪ Kingsland Farmers Market: Fabulous and local farmers market with lots of organics (including Hoven Farms and Lunds).
▪ Calgary Farmers Market: Fabulous and local farmers market with lots of organics (including Blush Lane and Sunworks Farms)
▪ Spud Organic Delivery: Amazing organic delivery right to your home.
▪ Calgary Urban Harvest: Register your fruit tree and be sure no food goes wasted.
▪ Tiny Plots: Gardening lessons and tools to share your urban harvest.
Book your next naturopathic appointment now! Call us at 403-542-3763
or use our online booking system to book your next session in our Calgary clinic.
Enriching lives naturally.
1025 1 Ave NE. Calgary, AB, T2E 9C6